Partnership with Clients
A specialized logistics automation center that outsources all logistics fields such as raw material supply and demand, inventory warehouse management to improve customer service, reduce logistics management costs, and advance logistics operations in an era of constant competition in globalization.
- Located within 30 minutes of Namcheonan IC, Pungse IC, Cheongju IC, and Jeongan IC to meet customer needs through expedited deliveries
- Located near National Highway 1 for easy access
- Arrangement of emergency vehicles and emergency response by communicating and working with various transportation companies and CJ courier services
- Clean, pollution-free area without any pollution factors
Operation of advanced logistics management systems
- Reliable inventory with WMS systems that manage automatic and manual storage warehouses
- Supply of adequate inventory and cost reduction through real time inventory in/out search online
- Cost reduction by loading multiple items on the same pallet: cost reduction due to diversification of storage fee calculation
- Safe compensation plan secured in case of an accident during transportation through a third party transportation company
Installation of rental warehouse automated equipment
- Safe and efficient in/out execution with an automatic in/out barcode system
- Ventilation, exhaust, and flawless fire prevention facilities ensure the perfect storage environment and quality
- Quality assurance and shipment provided even in inclement weather by utilizing temporary buildings
- Prevention of theft and burglary with surveillance cameras, SECOM and security guards
- Purchased fire insurance in case of damages and losses for a secure compensation
Advanced personnel specialized in operation and shipping
- Provide the best service with automated warehouse and specialized logistics management personnel
- Quickly deal with picking, B2B, and B2C shipments with skilled fixed personnel (Picking personnel from the logistics team, shipping and packing home shopping)
Logistics Service (automated/high rack warehouse)
Business-to-business (B2B) shipper enterprise and its e-commerce partners are entrusted with the volume of goods carried out through offline distribution networks.
3PL (logistics agency) service
Business to Consumer (B2C) refers to e-commerce between businesses and consumers using electronic media as a service between businesses and customers, and services do business for online businesses such as Internet shopping malls and home shopping.
- Save storage management, security, and labor costs only with the existing delivery fee.
- The logistics agency service can reduce costs by 30% to 50% and may not be burdened with operating costs and sales as fixed costs (such as warehouse rent, maintenance, and labor costs) remain unchanged regardless of monthly sales.